Welcome to Project XPERSONA (XPER). XPERSONA is an app dedicated to create [True Networking]. This project is the base of "Matrix City" even though it can perfectly function as an autonomous app.
[XPER will consist of two main versions (Gear 1 and Gear 2). The Gear 1 version is a utility app dedicated to provide all the necessary tools for Crypto-Analysis. The Gear 2 version (premium), will consist in provide true networking using smart protocols so you can contact a dream team for your dreamed project.]
[GEAR 2 HOME PAGE - 1.0]
[Icons and Features Explanations]
1. Logo- Upper left corner is our logo and "Go Home" option.
2. Share- Near the upper center you will find a figure with 3 colorful dots, click to share the app with someone.
3. Notifications- Next to the "Share" option, you will find our Logo (Abstratech Token LLC), click it to check your notifications.
4. Profile- Next to your notifications you will see your picture, click it to manage your profile.
5. Website - In the Centered Menu, you will find a click option to go to our website without having to exit the App.
6. XNews- News related exclusively to the world of Crypto will be display here. They get updated every hour.
7. XTools- Here you will find useful tools such as Crypto Converter Calculator, different protocols (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Binance), etc.
8. Time OFF RelaX- Play Free TV and Live Music from any station in the world.
[GEAR 2 HOME PAGE - 1.0]
Icons and Features Explanation
1. HOME- The "xPersona" at the top left is the logo and "go Home" option.
2. RANKING- The "MASTER" and the "100%" is your rating as a professional or amateur. There're several ranking categories (see section 2.0).
3. PROJECT LIST - Near middle screen, you will find a list featuring your projects. Each project name is customizable. Below your project name you will find the names of the contacts involved in that particular project. Projects includes several parts (See section 3.0).
4. NEW PROJECT - An option that allows you to add a new project to your list. When creating a new project you will be able to create a description of your project, issue terms and conditions, and assign parts to specific contacts.
5. EB CARD - At the bottom left you will see an icon that looks like an ID, that is your Electronic Business Card (EB Card). You will be able to customized your EB Card and select a category for it (based on the type of product or service that you offer). EB Cards contain your name, business address if any, web page, contact information, current rank, and a send and request payment option.
6. xNETWORK - Next to the EB Card icon, you will find an icon that looks like two person communicating to each other or sharing. If you chose this option 2 icons will appear: A QR code and a pencil on a sheet.
I. The QR code works for people who has the app already. Using this method the other person can save your EB card into their xWallet.
II. TheQR code works for people who doesn't have the app. In this case your EB Card will be saved on their [Pictures].
III. The other icon will be for Notes. A type of mailbox that will allow you to exchange notes will your contacts.
7. xWALLET - Your digital wallet will allow you to see the EB Cards from your contacts sorted by their categories. Also, it could be used to store Abstratech Tokens (Abstrac), our cryptocurrency. A coin to support the app, to do transactions in the app and in Matrix City and it can be used as a payment method to your contacts.
8. The xRADAR - You can use this option to find people based on their locations, ranking and type of services so you can add their EB Cards to your xWallet. You can turn your EB Card online or offline so other people can find you as well based on your availability.
9. xMining- Using the cloud as the source of mining, you will be able to mine Abstrac, the in app cryptocurrency, without killing your battery.
[RANKINGS - 2.0]
I. Novice - You may use this title to display the per cent of your last 5 feedbacks. Customers and associates related to your projects can only rate your job if they agreed to work in a mutual project.
II. Competent - You may use this title to display the per cent of positive of you last 100 feedbacks. Customers and associates related to your projects can only rate your job if they agreed to work in a mutual project.
III. Expert - You may use this title to display the per cent of positive of you last 500 feedbacks. Customers and associates related to your projects can only rate your job if they agreed to work in a mutual project.
IV. Master - You may use this title to display the per cent of positive of you last 1K feedbacks. Customers and associates related to your projects can only rate your job if they agreed to work in a mutual project.
[The ranking system is designed to minimize defamation, or negative feedback based just on hate or using multiple accounts.]
[PROJECT FEATURES - 3.0]
I. Members- All current and past participants involved in your project and their positions.
II. Contract/Terms - A document that the leader or board will create stating the duties and terms governing your project.
III. Receipt- A receipt of each completed part and the per cent of the whole project completion, including any payments if any.
IV. Project Department- A section dedicated to read, review, edit, and provide feedback for project's specific areas.
[PREMIUM - 4.0]
People with Premium will get access to be featured in our xRadar, be able to suggest changes to the app, vote in polls, a test beta features. This feature will tentatively cost $200 yearly. However, Platinum Backers (those who invest $10,000+ in Abstrac during Pre-Sale) will get lifetime Premium Account.